Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Ooh, that's why I'm easy... I'm easy like Sunday morning
According to a study, the most popular time to access internet pornography is Sunday morning (the least busy day for internet porn is Thanksgiving Day). Well, there you have it. One good reason for going to Church on Sunday morning. It cuts down on internet porn traffic. Which has some logic to it. Something like 2 of every 3 porn watchers are men and the number of women and children in Church exceeds the number of men, so, well, you add it all up.
BTW... interesting also is that if both mom and dad are regular in Church on Sunday morning, it is a 40% chance their children will continue regularly and another 38-40% will be irregular in Church, with a loss of only about 20% of their children. Even more interesting, is that if mom only is regular and dad is either irregular or completely absent from Church on Sunday morning, the chances the children will be regular drops to the single digits. The numbers of irregular attenders for the children of these parents hovers about 1 out of 5. But, the most striking numbers are that if mom is irregular but dad is regular, the percentage of their children who will be regular is about the same as if BOTH are regular and so with the irregular church attenders...
So, men, home is not only a distraction but a temptation. Church on Sunday morning is where you need to be... for you... and for your family... Save a child, reduce internet porn traffic... Go to Church!