Read it all HERE.
For those who won't read it, the ten points are listed below.
1. If You’re Not Growing, Something’s Wrong
2. The More You Grow, the Healthier You Are
3. Contemporary Music Will Save Your Church
4. Church Growth Can Be Manufactured
5. If Your Church Grows, Your Leader Is “Anointed”
6. If Your Church Doesn’t Grow, It’s a Problem with the Leader
7. Good Preaching Is the Answer to Growing Your Church
8. You Will Retain a Large Percentage of Your Visitors on Special Days
9. The More Programs You Offer, the More Your Church Will Grow
10. If You Build It, They Will Come
The author is Brian Orme, who is the Editor of Outreach Magazine, ChurchLeaders.com, and
SermonCentral.com. He works with creative and innovative people to
discover the best resources, trends and practices to equip the church to
lead better every day. I don't know much about the guy but his ten myths about church growth are spot on!