Monday, June 21, 2010

Sprucing it up a bit

After a year or so I decided to take a moment and spruce up the page a bit... let me know what you think... It is a work in progress.  I have often wanted to include an image of the Means of Grace Window that is above the altar of Grace Lutheran Church where I serve.  It was not fitting right until this template and style came along and I love that it is available for all to see.  I realize that this image has been stolen all over the internet but it is a real window, copyrighted image, belonging to Grace Lutheran Church, Clarksville, Tennessee, who has kindly allowed my use of it...

2 comments:

Chris said...

The redesign looks great. It's simple and it highlights the important part -- the content.

Sue said...

I like your new design. But then I liked the old one! I love the content even more...

I'm glad you were able to post a picture of the window - it's lovely. A wonderful picture of what the Church is all about.