Saturday, November 17, 2012

Ohhhh.... so bad but I just cannot turn the dang thing off....

You know how you have to look even when what it happening is a train wreck?  Well, I cannot speak words that actually describe my thoughts as I watched this...  but, like watching a train wreck, I could not turn myself off of this video...

Is it no wonder that the world does not take us seriously when we act so stupidly and childishly....  This is insidious and scandalous!


There are more... go there if you must... private confession may be required after viewing...

5 comments:

Tracy's Living Cookbook said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rev. Paul T. McCain said...

Larry.... I will to scrub my eyes out with soap and my ears with chlorox.

This has to be up there in the top five worse things I've seen on the Interwebs.

Anonymous said...

According to her website, she's also written a Lady Gaga Mass and a Bob Dylan Mass. http://revrohrer.blogspot.com/p/ministry.html

Janis Williams said...

Oh, Horrors! Chris Rosebrough has to see this. Like him, I am going to have to floss my brain before Divine Service tomorrow morning!

Mr. Mcgranor said...

Have your armor, shield and sword on; lest you feel the Emergent spirit of the 60's absorb and possess.