1. Satan is responsible for bad beer. (Table Talk)
2. Luther's next door neighbour growing up was a witch. She caused nose bleeds in his brother and him. Their mother had to appease her with pastries. (Table Talk)
3. A woman in Luther's town growing up gave birth to a mouse. (Table Talk)
4. Witches cause calves to be born with two heads. (Galatians Commentary, 1531)
5. Witches cause crop damage and hail (Galatians Commentary, 1531).
6. The per capita witchcraft rate has declined since the beginning of the Reformation (Galatians commentary, 1531).
7. The Pope has his breakfast served to him by seven naked girls. (Table talk).
8. The world will only last for another 50 years, since the world can only last for 6,000 years (Chronicle of the Years of the world, 1541).
9. Luther said he got married to spite the Devil and the Pope (Letter, 1525).
10. I would much, much rather be a sow than a human being (On the Jews and their Lies)
11. But I resist the devil, and often it is with a fart that I chase him away. (Table Talk)
12. Who loves not wine, women and song, Remains a fool his whole life long
13. Be thou comforted, little dog, Thou too in Resurrection shall have a little golden tail
14. I never work better than when I am inspired by anger