Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A warning to my readers. . .

Once again I attended the Symposia week at Concordia Theological Seminary.  Amid renewed friendships with old friends and refreshed by acquaintances with new friends, I find myself encouraged, uplifted, and more hopeful than ever for the good ship Missouri...  So, give me a few days to sort things out and I will begin posting some of the choicer fruits of the harvest. . .

God bless the good folks at CTS and all those who put this together... would that we all could attend and find ourselves challenged, engaged, and inspired by some of the brighter minds of the church today.  There is still room.  Budget it in for 2014 and make a plan to be in the loveliest spot anyone could hope to enjoy in January!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'So What?' The Nightmare Christians Don't Need to Have

http://www.virtueonline.org/portal/modules/news/article.php?storyid=17143#.UQgXH_KoSOJ