Monday, March 12, 2012

A Motherless Child....

Sometimes I feel like a motherless child
   
Sometimes I feel like a motherless child
      
Sometimes I feel like a motherless child 
A long ways from home
   
A long ways from home
      
True believer
A long ways from home
   
Along ways from home..

We already live in a time when fatherless children are the norm in many places.  We have often lamented that children have become the unwitting victims in so many of the ills of our society.   An article addresses some of this:

When surrogacy and egg donation first gained national attention in the 1980s the children in question usually had a social mother, a woman, herself infertile, married to a man and seeking to achieve pregnancy with the use of another woman's body. Today we are witnessing an equal opportunity run on deliberately conceiving motherless children. Men, alone or in pairs, can buy eggs and rent wombs, too. A child can be denied knowledge of and a relationship with his or her generally fit mother simply because other adults -- the child's prospective legal parents -- wish it to be so, and are willing to pay to make it so. These transactions occur with the aid of doctors, lawyers, and clinics licensed by the state, and thus with tacit approval from the state.


We now find ourselves with children whose father's names and mother's names are "donor" and these circumstances are not supposed to matter to them as they grow up in the gay, lesbian, or single parent homes.... but, guess what -- it does matter...

For decades we have debated whether fathers matter. Must we now debate whether mothers matter, too?

The whole idea that we have to debate this is just plain sad...  Again, the children are the unwitting victims of our own failures and selfishness.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can imagine that most children who grow up in gay, lesbian, or single parent homes develop severe emotional or psychological problems. They become dysfunctional people who need a lot of therapy. Of course this little fact never gets discussed in the mainstream media.

By the way, if "gay" means "happy", then why do so many homosexuals commit suicide.

Madonaldo said...

Don’t think of anything else just contact Dr Abalaka and purchase some of his herbal medication and your depression will go away. This was my state of mind when my doctor told me that i will not be able to conceive due to the Fibroid that was rolling in my family life and when i decide to reach out to the priest, and the Priest told me what to do in other to get the medication. Eventually I receive all the Herbal medications that cure my Fibroid and give me the chance to become a proud mother: Dr Abalaka is a great spiritualist, He did it for me, you can contact Dr on (dr.abalaka@outlook.com). If you are suffering from the following gynecology disease::
1. Fibroid
2. High Blood Pressure (herbs to reduce your BP within 7days)
3. Infection, regular body pains
4. Blockage from the fallopian Tube
5. Cyst from the ovaries
6. Unpleasant smell from the virginal
7. Irregular menstruation
8. Weakness of the penis (not able to have sex with your partner or inability to satisfy your partner sexually)
9. Watering sperm (low sperm count) not able to get woman pregnant.
10.Infertility for easy Conception.......
11.Skin diseases, Toilet infection and bad body odor…….Etc..
12.get your ex back
13.Happiness in relationship
14.Command respect in the society
14.Enlarge your Penis/breast with no side effect
15.Breast Cancer
16.impotente solution
17.Obesity solution
18.Romantism solutions
19.Cancer of the blood
Those are what he does, You can simply contact the spiritualist Dr Abalaka on (dr.abalaka@outlook.com) to get his Herbal Medication to cure your disease and put yourself on a motherhood side of life..

gjhmh said...

Am pela, thanks to Dr Osaze who cured me of fallopian tube blockage and fibroid with his herbal tuber cleanser. My marriage was on the verge of collapsing, because I was unable to bear a child for my husband. Until I came across Dr osaze's recommendation on line, and I contacted him. And he administered his herbs on me. I now have a child I can call my own. In case you want to contact him for a similar problem, or all other issues, you can reach him through his email:
drosaze39@gmail.com or call him on +2347089275769