Friday, November 6, 2020

A change. . .

As you know I have moderated the comments for a while now.  I generally try to review the comments daily but sometimes life gets in the way of my plans.  I do not refrain from posts that disagree or criticize me or my opinions but I do not post comments that are simply inflammatory or anonymous posts that get personal or are vindictive toward me or other commenters.  I can do this because this is my blog and there is no guarantee of free speech here -- it is not a public forum for people to say what they choose.  That said, I have found it necessary to change the rules for commenting.  No more anonymous comments will be allowed.  Well, let me qualify that.  You can be anonymous to others but you will have to disclose your name, your email, to me.  There are probably those who do not want to do this but for the time being I have found it necessary.

No comments: