1. Abortion decreases an individual's instinctual restraint against the occasional rage felt toward those dependent on his or her care.
2. Permissive abortion diminishes the taboo against aggressing [against] the defenseless.
3. Abortion increases the hostility between the generations.
4. Abortion has devalued children, thus diminishing the value of caring for children.
5. Abortion increases guilt and self-hatred, which the parent takes out on the child.
6. Abortion increases hostile frustration, intensifying the battle of the sexes, for which children are scapegoated.
7. Abortion cuts the developing mother-infant bond, thereby diminishing her future mothering capability.
If you can stomach it, read more here....
The inconsistency of "pro choice" thought came out the other day when the governor (I think it was; it was some official in PA) was ranting about gun control, and raised his voice "TWENTY BABIES!" Of course, they weren't babies at Sandy Hook, they were young school children.
The -forgive me - stupidity of people who use the killing of children to advocate gun controls that will do nothing to control gun violence (proven in Great Britain and the former US ban) 'slays' me. If twenty children killed causes that much grief, the MILLIONS killed while still in the womb causes apathy?
Post a Comment